How to pair XPOWER RIGHT-SIDED with existing XPOWER LEFT-SIDED
If a SINGLE-SIDED power meter is purchased as an addition to an existing SINGLE-SIDED power meter, the two must be paired together to perform as a DUAL-SIDED power meter.
Before you start
- An android phone with XCADEY app. You can get the app it in this link https://www.xcadey.com/download/. (Only Android version can pair for now)
- XPOWER LEFT-SIDE and XPOWER RIGHT-SIDED
- Charging cable
- Charing for both side.
- Remark the LEFT-SIDED ANT ID. You can find it below the sensor. (For example this is 1240)
- Remove the RIGHT-SIDED charing to make it reboot.
- Open XCADEY app and connect with RIGHT-SIDED.
- Click “Pair” button and input the LEFT-SIDED ANT ID you mark. (For example this is 1240)
- Long click the “Firmware Upgrade” and select “2X-R” make sure you select is correct. When the progress bar is finish charging for RIGHT-SIDED.
- Remove the LEFT-SIDED charing to make it reboot.
- Open XCADEY app and connect with LEFT-SIDED.
- Long click the “Firmware Upgrade” and select “2X-L” make sure you select is correct. When the progress bar is finish charging for LEFT-SIDED.
- Remove both sided charging and it is finish. And you will find the bluetooth device name change to 2XPOWER **** and 2XPOWER-R ****.
- All is done.
- If your LEFT-SIDED is button cell type. You can reinstall the battery to do the reboot.